T.F. Walsh emigrated from Romania to Australia at the age of eight and now lives in a regional city south of Sydney with her husband. Growing up hearing dark fairytales, she's always had a passion for reading and writing horror, paranormal romance, urban fantasy and young adult stories. She balances all the dark with light fluffy stuff like baking and traveling.
She writes young adult and adult fantasy fiction.
- Interview by Happy Tails and Tales Blog
- Interview by Moonrise Book Blog
- Interviewed by T.B. Markinson
- Interviewed by Lindsey Loucks
- Interviewed by Allyson Lindt
- Interviewed by Eclipse Reviews
- Interviewed by Jess Resides Here
- Interviewed by Dark Side DownUnder
- Why I set Cloaked in Fur in Romania
- How music colors my writing
- Why Paranormal Romance?
- Where I came up with wolf terms like moonwulf
- What does a writer do when not writing?
- Facts about Transylvania
- My approach to world-building