What I'm Celebrating This Week
– Some fantastic news. I will be writing with an amazing group of talented authors in the Charmed Legacy: The Dark Fae Hollows series. I am SO excited about my Charmed Legacy cover reveal! I'll be sending it out on July 29th in my newsletter, and you do NOT want to miss it!!! This cover is INCREDIBLE ! Here's a link to my newsletter!
– I've hit half way point on Demon's Fever draft, a prequel to Demon's Mark, and have to stop as I have two ther urgent projects that I just have to finish first.
1) One book is due to my editor by beginning of September, so I'm hitting the gas pedal on that story. It's my dragon novel, and so far, I am adoring where the plot is going. The characters are in my head, screaming to write faster. So far, I've got 9 chapters drafted and about four edited. I'm sharing it with my critique partners, who are going to help me make it ever better:-)
2) The other book is the one with the Charmed Legacy series. It's an urban fantasy with lots of fae lore. More on that soon.
– This week has been insanely busy, but I still managed to get through lots of writing.
– My newsletter subscription is killing it, and my drip campaign has kicked off… so many amazing readers. Once my campaigns are complete, I might share some insights I learned.
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
What are you celebrating this week?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free