What I'm Celebrating This Week
– Work has slowed down for now, and I'm loving the normal life LOL
– My current dragon story is moving along nicely. Am nutting out a few things, but I've almost worked them out, which makes me very happy. I hit the 44K mark on this book this morning, so I'm thinking the draft will end somewhere between 55-60K.
– Early next year, I'll be participating on 2 anthologies and I'm super excited about them as the other authors are massively talented and we all have huge aspirations with the sets. I'll keep you posted.
– While August is the last month of winter in Australia, it seems spring has made an early appearance and I'm loving the sunny outdoors, birds are about, and I even got some gardening done. My onions are planted.
– I've got some awesome friends staying over my place this weekend and it is going to be so much fun catching up. Can't wait.
What are you celebrating this week?
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free