What I'm Celebrating This Week
It's been a busy week, but also rewarding.
– I've finished the draft of my dragon-shifter novel, and now I'm focusing on edits. The cover artist showed me the final design today, and I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to share it with everyone.
– I'm using a different cover artist for the creation of my demon hunter series, and again, so super excited with the way they've turned out. Yay. Geez, it's hard holding onto so many things I want to scream from a rooftop about.
– The weather in Sydney has been just gorgeous and I've been doing a lot of gardening. The tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, fennel, sweet potato, parsley, lettuce and boc choy are all done:) I might have a tiny piece of land left in my garden beds, but I think that's it for this summer.
– This week I am attending a video shoot for work, which should be fun and keeps me very busy.
– And with all my upcoming launches, I've been putting a plan together on what I need to do and what to tackle first. It's a bit overwhelming, so I've been putting it aside, but at the same time I'm slowly getting a few things done. Like trying out Headtalker… see below. Created one to try out… if you so feel inclined, would love a bit of support to see how it works once it goes live.
What are you celebrating this week?
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free