What I'm Celebrating This Week
I can already feel things speeding up… before I know it, the stores will be decorating for Christmas. LOL. But lots going on in my world, and this week feels like it's all been about new book covers.
– I'm working with my publisher right now on covers for my two upcoming launches, which is always fun
– In my newsletter on the 28th Sept, I am revealing the brand new cover for my dragon-shifter story. Can't wait to show everyone. So if you want to check it out first, make sure you're signed up.
– The artist who is working on the covers for my demon series has the first two covers done… OMG I keep staring at them. Gorgeous.
– And this week I received the final cover for the anothology I am participating in for release in Jan 17, 2017. This will be showcased in my newsletter on 2nd Oct. So yep… you'll want to sign up 🙂 The cover is stunning!!
– This morning, I wrote 3000 words across two books, which makes me all kinds of happy. If only I could manage that everyday. Wouldn't that be wonderful.
– I'll be spending my weekend doing edits as I've received edits back from my editors for both book 5 in the Cloaked series and my first demon book. My plan is that once I complete these, I might dedicate a week to just marketing so I can get on top of a few things, including creating some promotional banners.
And that's it for me this week. Been a wild ride, and am hoping to catch my breath soon:)
What are you celebrating this week?
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free