What I'm Celebrating This Week
Wow… we're already half-way through January, and so far 2017 has been extremely busy… I'm thinking that's an indication of how most of the year will be for me. But I've achieved a lot already and I'm super happy with my progress.
– One of my goals is to get healthier, so I've been getting up most mornings at 6 am and going for an hour swim at my local pool. It's right next to the beach, which is just gorgeous.
– Yesterday I wrote THE END on the draft of a shorter story in the Fallen Ashes world. Lots of edits ahead, but I'm up for the challenge:)
– Next week, the first anthology I'm in, Dark Legends comes out… OMG I am so excited, I can't tell you.
– Speaking of which, another anthology with one of my books in the Hell Unleashed series has just gone on pre-order. Check out the cover, and it's at only 99c… great time to grab a copy. Check it out.
The ULTIMATE Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Boxed Set!
22 USA Today and International Bestselling Authors, 22 full-length novellas and novels of magic, romance, myths, and adventure!
The 22 novels in this special edition collection are packed with fantasy, magic, and romance sure to sweep you away with over one million words of intense urban fantasy and paranormal romance fiction!
Inside you will find everything from demons, fallen angels, and werewolves to faeries, telepaths, witches, and more! Whether you're in the mood for a supernatural biker gang, an alliance of demon hunters, an abundance of elemental magic, or a heaping serving of Greek gods and goddesses, this boxed set is sure to have something to keep you up reading long past your bedtime!
– The weather in Sydney has been insanely hot… unbearble, so I've been hiding indoors during the day in air conditioning. Funny to see on news half the world in snow.
– On my previous blog, I had kicked off a mythology manual, showcasing lots of different myths and creatures, so I've resurrected it. It's still in the beginning stages, but it will grow quickly. Take a gander.
What have you been up to?
Fallen Ashes is now on pre-order!
Grab Your Copy: Amazon
Last of your kind? Check. Being hunted by everyone? Check. Waking up magically bound to the world's most cocky and annoying assassin? Wait, what?
Survival has always been on the top of Fallen's To Do List as being the last Dragon shifter in Tapestry had painted a target on her long ago. But after being captured and magically tethered to an assassin who could kill her in an instant, time is running out. With the fate of an entire world at stake, Fallen has to find a way to get out alive, with or without her unwanted companion…her incredibly sexy unwanted companion.
Exiled from the Kingdom and on a mission to save his stepfather from the Collector, Saber's life is already a mess. But he never could imagine that he'd be hexed into a mindless shadow assassin or worse, being kidnapped and mystically-bound to a hot blonde vixen that has a crazy obsession with fire. Sexy/strange/fire-chick aside, he has got to find a way to get out of there but Fallen isn't in the least being helpful with their escape plan. Seriously, can things get any worse?
Magically-bound, determined, and both fighting an undeniable attraction, can Saber and Fallen work together to free themselves and save their world by defeating the Collector? Or will time slip out of their grasp and all will be lost?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free