What I'm Celebrating This Week
– This week has been all about editing. I finished another round of edits on my short Urban Fantasy and now I've shared it with some of my critique partners. I have also started editing a brand new wulfkin legacy novel, so that is super exciting. Today I hit the 1/3 mark on the draft I'm writing.
– For Binding Curse, I am very close to hitting the half-way mark. My new attempt at writing faster is working well so far. I am averaging about 2.5-3K words a day.
– I have two books pushing to be written as they have upcoming deadlines and I'm trying not to panic. This weekend I plan to start digging deeper into their outlines. I've always worked on two projects at once… the challenge will be to see if I can juggle 4!!!
– The scorching heat in Sydney has finally calmed down and we're having a cold weekend. Yes!!!! I love winter.
– Hubby had to travel today for work, so meant a full day of writing. Because when it's just me I tend not to cook, today's lunch is fish fingers haha
What have you been up to?
Grab Your Copy: Amazon
Last of your kind? Check. Being hunted by everyone? Check. Waking up magically bound to the world's most cocky and annoying assassin? Wait, what?
Survival has always been on the top of Fallen's To Do List as being the last Dragon shifter in Tapestry had painted a target on her long ago. But after being captured and magically tethered to an assassin who could kill her in an instant, time is running out. With the fate of an entire world at stake, Fallen has to find a way to get out alive, with or without her unwanted companion…her incredibly sexy unwanted companion.
Exiled from the Kingdom and on a mission to save his stepfather from the Collector, Saber's life is already a mess. But he never could imagine that he'd be hexed into a mindless shadow assassin or worse, being kidnapped and mystically-bound to a hot blonde vixen that has a crazy obsession with fire. Sexy/strange/fire-chick aside, he has got to find a way to get out of there but Fallen isn't in the least being helpful with their escape plan. Seriously, can things get any worse?
Magically-bound, determined, and both fighting an undeniable attraction, can Saber and Fallen work together to free themselves and save their world by defeating the Collector? Or will time slip out of their grasp and all will be lost?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free