What I'm Celebrating This Week
– We've been having so much rain here recently, that nothing completely dries. I think next week more rain is predicted.
– Day job has been ramping up as I have 5 massive digital campaigns about to kick off, so I am going to be super busy in the next few weeks… probably months LOL
– Tonight, I'm going to watch Beauty & The Beast… OMG I can't wait. I loved the original, so I am super excited to see this version
– Writing-wise, I am 2 chapters away from finishing my next Wulfkin story – woohoo. My plan is to release it just before Halloween.
– I am 3/4 of the way through with my Urban Fantasy, Binding Curse, and about to hit half way mark on my new Urban Fantasy influenced by gypsies. Keep an eye out as I will be sharing the cover on my blog very soon:)
What have you been up to?
Grab Your Copy: Amazon
Last of your kind? Check. Being hunted by everyone? Check. Waking up magically bound to the world's most cocky and annoying assassin? Wait, what?
Survival has always been on the top of Fallen's To Do List as being the last Dragon shifter in Tapestry had painted a target on her long ago. But after being captured and magically tethered to an assassin who could kill her in an instant, time is running out. With the fate of an entire world at stake, Fallen has to find a way to get out alive, with or without her unwanted companion…her incredibly sexy unwanted companion.
Exiled from the Kingdom and on a mission to save his stepfather from the Collector, Saber's life is already a mess. But he never could imagine that he'd be hexed into a mindless shadow assassin or worse, being kidnapped and mystically-bound to a hot blonde vixen that has a crazy obsession with fire. Sexy/strange/fire-chick aside, he has got to find a way to get out of there but Fallen isn't in the least being helpful with their escape plan. Seriously, can things get any worse?
Magically-bound, determined, and both fighting an undeniable attraction, can Saber and Fallen work together to free themselves and save their world by defeating the Collector? Or will time slip out of their grasp and all will be lost?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free