What I'm Celebrating This Week
– What an insanely busy week. I've been drowning in edits as my publisher sent back the second round of edits for Cloaked in Christmas, and I'm glad to say they are all done. Then one more round to go for final proofing. I've also been working on the edits for Demon's Mark.
– I'm behind on so many things, but I plan to get them all done this weekend.
– This weekend I also plan to use Vellum for the first time… it's a software for mac that allows me to format my own books. Let's hope it goes well as I need to create a sampler mobi file by Monday for an instagram promo I'm doing with a group of authors.
– I saw the cover for Cloaked in Christmas from my publisher… I can't stop smiling… I aboslutely love it. Coming soon.
– This week, my latest release went live on pre-order, and for a limited time, FALLEN ASHES is only 99 cents. Super excited as the sales so far are pretty good, so if you want to grab a copy before the price goes up, check it out here.
As the last of her kind, Fallen awakes in a holding cell, but being locked up is the least of her problems.
She's been magically bound to a cocky Queen's Guardian named Saber. Because Fallen is the last dragon shifter in Tapestry, she's on everyone's hit list… especially his… but she doesn't have time to die by his hand. Fallen has to find her life mate in four weeks or else all of creation in her world will be destroyed.
Saber never asked to be brought to life. He certainly never wanted to be hexed and forced to transform into a mindless shadow assassin. Exiled from the Kingdom, he must rescue his stepfather from the Collector to prove his innocence. Otherwise he'll be hunted and killed. But his plans are temporarily put on hold when he's captured, imprisoned, and bound to a mysterious blond-haired vixen with a major fire addiction.
With time ticking away for Saber and Fallen, will the two be able to come together to defeat the Collector and save themselves, along with the rest of the world?
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free