What I'm Celebrating This Week
– Part of feels like this should be titled, My Terrible Week, because things just aren't going to plan, I'm behind on my schedule, and I haven't written one new word this week. But… deep breath… I am going to try to focus on the positive. Like…
– I'm working extra days at work, which means more $$.
– More rain is expected this weekend. Great for the garden and for me to settle in front of the computer to write.
– My gorgeous niece is staying over tonight and we always have a blast watching crazy b-grade movies.
– And next week is going to be fabulous:-)
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
What are you celebrating this week?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free