What I'm Celebrating This Week
– I love weekends! And I have one more week of work, then I'm on vacation for a few weeks. Can't wait, so I'm celebrating the countdown.
– Christmas present shopping is almost complete. This weekend we plan to wrap all the pressies and have them ready for Christmas.
– On the writing front, everything is plodding along nicely. Sales are slowing, which I put down to December being a crazy month where everyone is selling something LOL and coming off the launches. But overall, my recent releases have been my best yet:)
– Over the next few weeks I plan to finish a novella set in the Fallen Ashes world… and I need to finalize my series name as this is scheduled for a March release. I might take it easy after that as early next year is very busy for me. I have a release coming out Jan, Feb and March. Mostly boxed sets, with my first one, Dark Legends being available Jan 17. I can't wait for the world to read Demon's Mark 🙂 Love that book.
– Then I plan to write book 1 in a new series based on a poplular characters with readers – Daciana from the Wulfkin Legacy series. She will have her own small series – Urban Fantasy based. So far I have three stories planned, but many more are possible.
– Lastly, check out some awesome paranormal books for Christmas – all are either 99c or FREE 🙂
Fallen Ashes is now on pre-order!
Grab Your Copy: Amazon
Last of your kind? Check. Being hunted by everyone? Check. Waking up magically bound to the world's most cocky and annoying assassin? Wait, what?
Survival has always been on the top of Fallen's To Do List as being the last Dragon shifter in Tapestry had painted a target on her long ago. But after being captured and magically tethered to an assassin who could kill her in an instant, time is running out. With the fate of an entire world at stake, Fallen has to find a way to get out alive, with or without her unwanted companion…her incredibly sexy unwanted companion.
Exiled from the Kingdom and on a mission to save his stepfather from the Collector, Saber's life is already a mess. But he never could imagine that he'd be hexed into a mindless shadow assassin or worse, being kidnapped and mystically-bound to a hot blonde vixen that has a crazy obsession with fire. Sexy/strange/fire-chick aside, he has got to find a way to get out of there but Fallen isn't in the least being helpful with their escape plan. Seriously, can things get any worse?
Magically-bound, determined, and both fighting an undeniable attraction, can Saber and Fallen work together to free themselves and save their world by defeating the Collector? Or will time slip out of their grasp and all will be lost?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free