What I'm Celebrating This Week
– This week has been a bit crazy busy. It's conference time at work, which means presenting to the National team, doing lots of prep work ahead of time, and being social. You'd think working in Social Media I'd love being social. Between us, I'm more of a hermit.
– I'm looking forward to the weekend, because work conference will be complete and I can realx, sleep in, and do more writing.
– So far, I've hit 30K words on my current Dragon WIP. That's just shy of the half way point. My goal is to have this baby completed by early September.
– I wrote the opening chapter of my new Urban Fantasy, and I plan to continue working on that book in the background to get it moving along.
– Yesterday, I jotted down my upcoming book launches so I can get a bit more organized. I have 2 books coming out later this year, an urban fanatasy mid next year, and potentially 3 series next year. Wow… Figured in 2016, I'll have released 5 books, so surely I could at least match that.
Cloaked in Blood is now out!
Cloaked in Blood Blurb
The daughter of a sultan alpha, Selena Kurt agrees to an arranged wulfkin mating to protect her sister from a dangerous alpha from the enemy clan. To her surprise, her match is Marcin Ulf, the next in line for the Hungarian throne…and the wulfkin who broke her heart years ago.
Marcin is just as shocked to learn he’ll be matched to the enemy’s daughter and the woman he’s never forgotten. Before they can be paired, however, they’re drawn into a tournament where Marcin will compete to free his estranged imprisoned brother, while Selena battles for the life of another wulfkin alpha. Both intend to seize this chance to save those they’re fighting for—even if it means facing off with one another just as their romance rekindles.
Will tribe loyalty triumph, or will they realize they’re better off as a team before it’s too late?
What are you celebrating this week?
This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!
Image Source: Stockvault Free